Fish/Flowerhorn

Question
Hi, I have got a flowerhorn a few months back, he is a sweet fish and super active...he eats not like a fish, but like a human begin......he is beautiful in all aspect he is got great hump, all the pearls and beautiful fins.......I feed him with shrimps, beefheart, humpy head , and hikari gold....I feed him small feeding but several times.....he is growing really fast....the problem is I have lately seen my fish hump has reduced  a bit, and I am feeling really bad......I am attaching a link of my fish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4IiGTg-Jz8

Answer
Hi Ajit,
  Sorry but I can't really help you with that. Flowerhorns are a man-made fish. Natural fish do not have that kind of a hump and I only work with natural fish.

-- Ron C.
  rcoleman@cichlidresearch.com
  Cichlid Research Home Page <http://cichlidresearch.com>

Fish

Ron Coleman