Fish/Black Moor Goldfish

QUESTION: last night noticed a white film near his buble eye and this morning its larger, it not in his eye but on the buble of the eye.  What is this?

ANSWER: It is hard for me to diagnose when there are a lot of empty blanks.

Can you answer...

Tank size
Water Parameters what are the ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate in the tank.
Tank mates

It could be cloudy eye or pop-eye. I would be happy to help you out but could you fill me in as accurately as possible?

Thank you.

QUESTION: tank is a 55 Gallon tank,  we have about 20 other fish if that, we have an eel and a dinasour fish, 3 other fancy gold fish goldfish, silver dollar fish, 2 mollies, 2 pot belly mollies, 2 mickey mouse fish, 3 schooling and 1 neon.  we just cleaned the tank and everything seems fine, he is the only one with white stuff around outer eye

Your EXTREMELY overstocked.

Goldfish shouldn't even be housed with TROPICAL fish. They are COLDWATER. 3 fancy goldfish completely STOCK a 55g by itself.

Dinosaur fish need a 75 gallon aquarium, they eventually will eat most of the small fish in the aquarium.

Silver Dollar fish need a 6+ school and a 75 gallon aquarium.

Neon's need 6+ schools and do not school with other species.

You need to fix your stocking problems. Your tank is very unhealthy.

Ash WolFF

My knowledge of fish ranges from freshwater and saltwater fish compatibility and care from easy livebearers to monster fish. I can help you set up a simple freshwater aquarium to a complicated reef tank. I would be pleased to assist anyone who is new to the aquarium hobby.

I have been in the aquarium hobby for eight years mostly dealing with large and small aquariums. I keep mostly monster fish (Arowana's, Large Cichlids; Oscars, and freshwater/saltwater eels specifically) but now that I am in college I am keeping a 30 gallon tropical community and a 45 gallon brackish aquarium while my father tends to the big monsters I left behind.

I'm on YouTube! My 30 gallon community posts are the only ones that are up so far. My Brackish tank is next! I'm on Yahoo Answers:

I am currently in college aiming for a job in Marine Biology.