Fish/Dropsy, Bloated Stomach

Question
Flower Horn
Flower Horn  

Flower Horn
Flower Horn  
Hello,
My flower horn has been ailing for over 2 months now. We treated him with necessary antibiotics but the diseases relapsed and took different forms.

We are currently subjecting him to Tetracycline and Metranidozol and have also placed the Holiday Food in his tank. But his stomach is severly bloated. Its gills have almost dissolved. Part of his face had turned black, and is still dark. I think its also got Duck Lips (My poor baby :( )

What I want you to answer is, (a) why does the lather form and float on water (b) i see yellow wooly residues settling at the bottom (c)where in India can I e-shop Epsom Salt & Quick Cure

Your response would be highly awaited and priced. Thanx.

Following up,

I used to use a normal filter, manufactured by Taiyo (sans carbon). But now my baby is so week that it cant withstand its pressure, so its been removed.

He's the lone fish in a 3 ft aquarium and is about 8 months old.

The aquarium has a heater set to 26 degree Celsius and an Oxygen supply.
Currently, I'm keeping its roof open, to increase the exposure of water to oxygen.

It receives ample daylight and also has LED lights fitted on the aquarium roof.

The water used is not subjected to any chemical treatment so far as I assume it has optimum pH.

The aquarium now has no plants, decorations, gravel or stones.

Please respond soon.

Thanx

Thank you for the response. But I am getting no where from I'd started. They say, a picture is worth a thousand words. So here are 3 snaps of him. Pls have a look anf let me know your diagnosis.

What lathers on the top of the water, is exactly what I want to know, apart from the yellowish residues, which is also seen in the snaps.

Thanks

Answer
The wooly residue is most likely his feces. Its probably yellow and in that shape because of his failing health.

He's in very bad condition. I can see fin rot, bloat and or the start of dropsy, and even ammonia burns. It seems an internal parasite is very possible as well.

The best thing right now would be a large tank with EXTREMELY clean water. I don't know the water parameters (ammonia, nitrites, nitrates and PH) which I need.

I am going to ask again for the water parameters. Get a test kit. This would help to see what is going on chemically and what caused this major damage.

Look into a medicated food to clean out the internal body and a please get a larger 55 or 65 aquarium soon.

What is his diet?  

Fish

Ash WolFF