Fish/Blood Parrot turning white.

I have a 75 gallon planted aquarium. I have 2 blood parrots 2 angle fish that all have been in the same enviroment for over 7 months now. The other night i came home from work and discoverd that 1 blood parrot is turning white. there is no physical damage to his body anywhere and they all are active like usual. I was just wondering if you could tell me if this normal and if he will be ok?

I don't mean to sound down on blood parrots, but their is no "normal" with them from what I can tell. I find these fish frustrating because sometimes there is no rhyme or reason to their health besides their absurdly jumbled hybridized genetics. If the angels are fine, and continue to be, there is nothing you can do, if this even turns out to be a problem. Sorry I can't give you a more reassuring answer and let me know if you'd like me to clarify anything in the area of the parrot's genetics/genetic issues.

I can answer questions relating to the scientific aspect of the hobby (fish ecology, biology, genetics, etc. ), aquacultural and breeding aspects, and have experience with nearly all "brackish" fish in the trade. I also have lots of experience breeding fish, like angelfish, tetras, cichlids, and various livebearers. I also have lots of experience with many freshwater fish, especially "monster" fish, like stingrays, arowana and Saratoga, cichlids, catfish, etc. Please ask questions about anything except for true saltwater (reef) tanks.

Too much to fully list, but I will never have never enough to satisfy myself.

River Watch of Colorado Monster Fish Keepers USA Canoe/Kayak

Student, but I've been involved in many projects involving aquaculture and fish biology. I'm currently helping design a massive stream improvement project on the St. Vrain river. I am studying fisheries ecology, techniques, hatcheries, and management practices for north american freshwater systems.