Fish/Is my neon Mickey Mouse platy moon fish pregnant

Possibly pregnant
Possibly pregnant  
I originally bought 3 from the local pet store and had them for a few days. I started out with 2 females and one male when I bought them one of the females stomachs was a bit larger than the others I didn't mind it. My male died so I took it back to the store and got another female it died too. Now my females belly is quite larger than the other females and my question is if she's pregnant or not. She doesn't act any different than the others just skiddish of my camera.

Yes. You can tell when she will give birth because about 2 weeks before hand the area around her ventral fin will darken. They give birth to live young that are quite easy to raise so long as you provide ample cover for the babies to hide. Let me know if you need anything else. :)

I can answer questions relating to the scientific aspect of the hobby (fish ecology, biology, genetics, etc. ), aquacultural and breeding aspects, and have experience with nearly all "brackish" fish in the trade. I also have lots of experience breeding fish, like angelfish, tetras, cichlids, and various livebearers. I also have lots of experience with many freshwater fish, especially "monster" fish, like stingrays, arowana and Saratoga, cichlids, catfish, etc. Please ask questions about anything except for true saltwater (reef) tanks.

Too much to fully list, but I will never have never enough to satisfy myself.

River Watch of Colorado Monster Fish Keepers USA Canoe/Kayak

Student, but I've been involved in many projects involving aquaculture and fish biology. I'm currently helping design a massive stream improvement project on the St. Vrain river. I am studying fisheries ecology, techniques, hatcheries, and management practices for north american freshwater systems.