Fish/Popeye treament for my Flowerhorn.

Question
Good day sir. I am Conrad and I own a Flowerhorn for 3 years. This last week my fish had 1 popeye. I immediately ask a flowerhorn expert and he told me that I should buy MELAFIX as treatment for the fish. His instruction was change 25% of water of my tank and to put 7 caps pf Melafix (API Dosing cap bottle with melafix on it) everyday for 7 days. Right now I'm on my 6th day of treatment and to my surprise tonight I saw my fish have 2 pop eyes already. I don't know what to do anymore. Please help me sir. I don't want to loose my flower horn. Hope you could help me.

Thank You.

Respecting,
Conrad.

Answer
Hi Conrad,
  Unfortunately there is not much I can offer.  Popeye is a serious disease and I have never had any success treating it. Sorry.

-- Ron Coleman
   rcoleman@cichlidresearch.com
   Cichlid Research Home Page <http://cichlidresearch.com>

Fish

Ron Coleman