Hello I have  a question I just bought a green spotted puffer the first day he was great and even ate today he is still happy but hasn't ate nothing yet , and all he is doing is chasing my angel fish and silver dollar fish any suggestions  oh and the puffer is only a baby a inch long please I would love a experts advice thank you

Puffers are aggressive (hence the chasing, that will not stop), and typically eat large amounts once or twice a week. To be safe, check the water chemistry (your local fish store should be able to do it for you if you do not own the test kits). This is not something you need to worry about unless:
a. the other fish are being bullied to death by the puffer
b. the puffer appears lethargic or you notice a radical change in behavior
c. any one of the fish stops eating for more than a week.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

I can answer questions relating to the scientific aspect of the hobby (fish ecology, biology, genetics, etc. ), aquacultural and breeding aspects, and have experience with nearly all "brackish" fish in the trade. I also have lots of experience breeding fish, like angelfish, tetras, cichlids, and various livebearers. I also have lots of experience with many freshwater fish, especially "monster" fish, like stingrays, arowana and Saratoga, cichlids, catfish, etc. Please ask questions about anything except for true saltwater (reef) tanks.

Too much to fully list, but I will never have never enough to satisfy myself.

River Watch of Colorado Monster Fish Keepers USA Canoe/Kayak

Student, but I've been involved in many projects involving aquaculture and fish biology. I'm currently helping design a massive stream improvement project on the St. Vrain river. I am studying fisheries ecology, techniques, hatcheries, and management practices for north american freshwater systems.