Fish/tiger oscar

Question
Hello,
His eyes are a little foggy wondering if it is his diet. Also i'm thinking of buying a plecostomus wondering if they will fight.
   Thank you.

Answer
Hello,
First of all, Oscars and Plecos do extremely well together. Probably the most frequently paired fish if I had to guess. Go for it!
Foggy eyes are usually a sign of poor water quality, which is completely inevitable with fish as messy as oscars. Check your concentrations of nitrogenous aqueous ions. If anything other than NO3- are high, that will help explain the problem. Until then, make sure the tank is in the high 70s- low 80s temp range, heavily aerated, and try a partial water change with a gravel vacuum. Let me know if you need clarification or anything else.

Fish

Will