Fish/constipated goldfish?

Question
my goldfish had red fin issues so we treated our tank, she is healing well from that. last wee6k i noticed she was starting to look fatter than usual, she was swimming a little funny so ee gave her a couple cooked, skinned peas and it did the trick. since feeding her the peas however she is extremely bloated. she has not eaten in five days and has only had one very small clear strand of poo in 5 days as well. she sits on the bottom of the tank not moving or anything. have tested our water and all levels were perfect except a slightly high ph which we fixed. is there anything i can do that might help the bloating, ive had her for 5 years and am very worried. any info would be helpful.

Answer
Hello Rochelle, The peas trick has worked the best in my experience and normally even without it, the waste will eventually pass. I have also heard a small 15 minute ebson salt bath helps out with that issue. But we are talking a very minimal amount of salt. After the fifteen minutes change out the water and hopefully that begins to work. I'd do that once a day depending on your tank size. You don't want to do water changes on a 20 gallon tank everyday for example.

Fish

Jordan Gobely