Fish/Fish help

Question
Fish
Fish  
Hi, my name is markus and i have a 30 gallon fish tank. It has a heater, and carbon filters, and the fish are fed once a day, at the same time every day. I just lost my thired fish over a period of 2 monthes. Im quiet sure its not my water, and i regularly clean my tank. I was wondering if you knew why my fish keep dieing, and also if you can identify them. They are orange, but if they go unfed for a day they turn pink/peach. They range from about 4-10 centimeters (mouth to tail fin), and have large mouths. They live in fresh water, and like to hide.

Answer
Hello Markus, you might want to double check that your temperature and everything is correct for your fish. You have what looks like parrot cichlids in the tank. They are not very cheap most stores you get them at. The other one you have is a gourami. Feed twice a day, once in the morning once at night. Look at your fish for any sign of disease as well.

Fish

Jordan Gobely