Fish/filters

Question
I have a 29 gallon tank with 3 whisper power filters i40 is that to much my fish are happy. 450gph my tank cycles the water 15 times a he. The water is crystal clear.will it cycle with 3 filters I started with 4 neon tetras 2 weeks ago, let the tank run fit a week before I added the fish.will it cycle faster or slower with 3 filters

Answer
Hello,
Congratulations on your success so far.
With just 4 neon tetras, and not more/larger/hardier fish, you probably don't want a fast cycle as it will result in fish loss. That said, the cycle with 3 filters will be better suited for your tank because it will not be any slower, but the Nitrogenous ions won't come and go in great concentrations. This is good.

Just a word of caution, make sure there is ample structure in your tank. With a flow that high, fish need something to block the fast water creating eddies in which they can rest.

Also, it is good practice never to overfeed fish, but I'm going to recommend you do for a month or so. Feed about 1.5x as much as the fish will eat every time you feed them. The extra waste will help establish your nitrifying bacteria cultures more reliably, making the cycle faster and better. Consider adding some more, hardy fish as well.

Once again, congratulations. Continue to stay informed and ask questions and you will have a very rewarding career as an aquarist.

Fish

Will