I have a 29 gallon tank with 3 whisper power filters i40 is that to much my fish are happy. 450gph my tank cycles the water 15 times a he. The water is crystal clear.will it cycle with 3 filters I started with 4 neon tetras 2 weeks ago, let the tank run fit a week before I added the fish.will it cycle faster or slower with 3 filters

Congratulations on your success so far.
With just 4 neon tetras, and not more/larger/hardier fish, you probably don't want a fast cycle as it will result in fish loss. That said, the cycle with 3 filters will be better suited for your tank because it will not be any slower, but the Nitrogenous ions won't come and go in great concentrations. This is good.

Just a word of caution, make sure there is ample structure in your tank. With a flow that high, fish need something to block the fast water creating eddies in which they can rest.

Also, it is good practice never to overfeed fish, but I'm going to recommend you do for a month or so. Feed about 1.5x as much as the fish will eat every time you feed them. The extra waste will help establish your nitrifying bacteria cultures more reliably, making the cycle faster and better. Consider adding some more, hardy fish as well.

Once again, congratulations. Continue to stay informed and ask questions and you will have a very rewarding career as an aquarist.

I can answer questions relating to the scientific aspect of the hobby (fish ecology, biology, genetics, etc. ), aquacultural and breeding aspects, and have experience with nearly all "brackish" fish in the trade. I also have lots of experience breeding fish, like angelfish, tetras, cichlids, and various livebearers. I also have lots of experience with many freshwater fish, especially "monster" fish, like stingrays, arowana and Saratoga, cichlids, catfish, etc. Please ask questions about anything except for true saltwater (reef) tanks.

Too much to fully list, but I will never have never enough to satisfy myself.

River Watch of Colorado Monster Fish Keepers USA Canoe/Kayak

Student, but I've been involved in many projects involving aquaculture and fish biology. I'm currently helping design a massive stream improvement project on the St. Vrain river. I am studying fisheries ecology, techniques, hatcheries, and management practices for north american freshwater systems.