Fish/My fish

I have had my two betas, Paul and  King, for over two years now. I have a filter for my aquarium and I Change their water every month. I feed them Betta Min: Tropical Medley everyday in the morning. But recently, they have been down at the bottom of the tank. They do not move at all, even when I feed them before I go to school. At  first I thought that I haven't been feeding them enough. So I started feeding them after I got home from school. But when I went in today, Their eyes were closed, weren't moving, and down at the bottom. both of them. Are they dead or are they sleep????!!!! I MUST KNOW

1. Is there tank heated.
2. Are they seperated?
3. Are they in their seperate 5 gallon aquariums or in a 10 gallon divided?

I can already tell you, you need to do better maintence. 25% water changes with a gravel siphon WEEKLY is super neccesary.

Ash WolFF

My knowledge of fish ranges from freshwater and saltwater fish compatibility and care from easy livebearers to monster fish. I can help you set up a simple freshwater aquarium to a complicated reef tank. I would be pleased to assist anyone who is new to the aquarium hobby.

I have been in the aquarium hobby for eight years mostly dealing with large and small aquariums. I keep mostly monster fish (Arowana's, Large Cichlids; Oscars, and freshwater/saltwater eels specifically) but now that I am in college I am keeping a 30 gallon tropical community and a 45 gallon brackish aquarium while my father tends to the big monsters I left behind.

I'm on YouTube! My 30 gallon community posts are the only ones that are up so far. My Brackish tank is next! I'm on Yahoo Answers:

I am currently in college aiming for a job in Marine Biology.