Fish/Goldfish companions

I have a 32 gallon aquarium with at the moment very young goldfish and would like to know if there are other fish that could be housed with my goldies.  I have no heater, could a heater be put in with them as some people have stated to expanded my options?  I have never put a heater in with goldfish and I am very hesitant to do so unless an expert says will work and not harm my fish. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

Is it a fancy goldfish or a comet/common goldfish? If it is a fancy goldfish it'll have a round tennis ball body and swim in a waddling manner whereas comet/common goldfish are long and torpedo shaped with longer fins.

If its a comet/common you definitely shouldn't house anything with it until you get a 75 gallon or larger with double/triple filtration.

If its a fancy goldfish it is perfectly stocked and you could house a 6-8x school of White Cloud Minnows or Danio's (who can withstand same temps). Goldfish are really coldwater fish so you could create lethargy if you added a heater.

Then I wouldn't recommend adding anything else.  

Ash WolFF

My knowledge of fish ranges from freshwater and saltwater fish compatibility and care from easy livebearers to monster fish. I can help you set up a simple freshwater aquarium to a complicated reef tank. I would be pleased to assist anyone who is new to the aquarium hobby.

I have been in the aquarium hobby for eight years mostly dealing with large and small aquariums. I keep mostly monster fish (Arowana's, Large Cichlids; Oscars, and freshwater/saltwater eels specifically) but now that I am in college I am keeping a 30 gallon tropical community and a 45 gallon brackish aquarium while my father tends to the big monsters I left behind.

I'm on YouTube! My 30 gallon community posts are the only ones that are up so far. My Brackish tank is next! I'm on Yahoo Answers:

I am currently in college aiming for a job in Marine Biology.