Fish/fish dying

i have a 60 Ltd fish tank of tropical fish and in it i have 1 angle 2 sward-tails 1 dalmatian 1 black neon 2 pleco 2 danios with 7 cribs  2 of the cribs are male and 2 are female 1 set of them have just had babies and since they had them 2 of my fish has died can you help me

Your tank is SEVERELY overstocked. It is only 15 gallons (60 liters). I would rehome all of the fish or donate them to a petstore. The ammonia will just pick them off one by one.

Angel Fish need 30 gal.
Neon's need 6+ schools.
Pleco's need a 100+ tank, 150 preferably for 2x.
Danio's need 6+ schools.

7x Kribs would need a 55g alone.

You can ask me for information but its best if you did some thorough research.

Ash WolFF

My knowledge of fish ranges from freshwater and saltwater fish compatibility and care from easy livebearers to monster fish. I can help you set up a simple freshwater aquarium to a complicated reef tank. I would be pleased to assist anyone who is new to the aquarium hobby.

I have been in the aquarium hobby for eight years mostly dealing with large and small aquariums. I keep mostly monster fish (Arowana's, Large Cichlids; Oscars, and freshwater/saltwater eels specifically) but now that I am in college I am keeping a 30 gallon tropical community and a 45 gallon brackish aquarium while my father tends to the big monsters I left behind.

I'm on YouTube! My 30 gallon community posts are the only ones that are up so far. My Brackish tank is next! I'm on Yahoo Answers:

I am currently in college aiming for a job in Marine Biology.