Fish/crowding of pet fishes

I'm having a few questions about pet fishes.i'm having a freshwater aquarium with some golds,sharks,silver far things are good.

1.At which condition we can say there are too much fishes in a tank?
2.what are the effects of having too much fishes in a tank?how its related to their growth?

Well Silver Sharks get four feet long so your about at 1000+ gallon's right now.

You need to do research on compatibility, the tank size the fish prefers, and so on and so forth. I can help you if you say the species of fish and your size tank.

If you do not have proper tank size they will stunt which is a slow and painful death.

Ash WolFF

My knowledge of fish ranges from freshwater and saltwater fish compatibility and care from easy livebearers to monster fish. I can help you set up a simple freshwater aquarium to a complicated reef tank. I would be pleased to assist anyone who is new to the aquarium hobby.

I have been in the aquarium hobby for eight years mostly dealing with large and small aquariums. I keep mostly monster fish (Arowana's, Large Cichlids; Oscars, and freshwater/saltwater eels specifically) but now that I am in college I am keeping a 30 gallon tropical community and a 45 gallon brackish aquarium while my father tends to the big monsters I left behind.

I'm on YouTube! My 30 gallon community posts are the only ones that are up so far. My Brackish tank is next! I'm on Yahoo Answers:

I am currently in college aiming for a job in Marine Biology.