Fish/Freashwater Small bottom feeders and low level swimming fish..

Question
Hi I just stumbled upon this site so I haven't really read it, but I thought Id just shoot with my questions.. I am looking for small bottom feeders/algae eaters that are non aggressive, and would like some suggestions. I have a Split Betta tank with Tetras.. And second would you be able to tell me a few fish that prefer eating from the bottom or hang lower in the tank..? Thank you, sorry if I am wasting your time

Answer
Hi Lynn,
 For bottom feeders, you should look into Corydoras catfishes. There are many kinds, they are really cute and they stay small. Ideally you want a group of 6 or more.

-- Ron C.
  rcoleman@cichlidresearch.com
  Cichlid Research Home Page <http://cichlidresearch.com>  

Fish

Ron Coleman