Fish/Cichlids

Question
Hi Ron,

I have kept Cichlids (mainly Convict/Zebra) for a few years now, and in the last year had quite a successful breeding season, and have restocked my 450 ltr tank from the offspring. I love these fish and really want to give them the best I can offer. My problem is that I have done research and read books all the time, but I think I am still missing the basics at times. Where would the best place be to get the knowledge I need to give them the happiness they have given me? These beauts deserve more than just being stuck in a tank and having babies!! Is there a course I can attend to understand the Eco-system the live in? Books can only teach you so much I guess. Thanks in advance for your time!!

Answer
Hi Marc,
  Funny you should ask, I am actually writing a book on convict cichlids right now... stay tuned.. it should be done by the end of the year.  

-- Ron Coleman
  rcoleman@cichlidresearch.com
  Cichlid Research Home Page <http://cichlidresearch.com>

Fish

Ron Coleman