Fish/Tank mates

Question
Just saved a 8 inch albino channel catfish that was living in a 29 gallon tank, I have put him in a 120 gallon tank, what other fish can I put with him, most of my tanks hold central and south American cichlids, but for now there is nothing else in with him, he is loving be able to move around

Answer
Hi Richard, A safe thing with cats is housing them with things that are equally aggressive or large as they are. Typically if it is smaller than the fish and big enough to fit in his mouth, you will find somebody has been eaten. A large pleco should be fine with him or something that sticks to the top or middle layer of the tank. I would just keep him and a pleco at the bottom.

Fish

Jordan Gobely