Fish/question for breeding fish

Question
hi... my name is bharat, i have a problem in breeding flowerhorn fish in 2feet by 0.5feet tank but the problem will occur that my flower fish is not in breeding mood and the female is in mood but male is attacking to female, male size is 9inch and female size is 5.5inch, can i breed this couple in smoothly manner.  

we are requesting for quickly answer pls help me in this situation what can i do for such time.

Answer
Hi bharat,
   The key to working with breeding cichlids is to put "structure" in the tank, i.e., obstacles such as wood, rock, etc which breaks up the space and allows the fish to get away from each other.  

-- Ron C.
  rcoleman@cichlidresearch.com
  Cichlid Research Home Page <http://cichlidresearch.com>

Fish

Ron Coleman