Fish/dalmation molly

Question
Hello i have 3dalmation mollys and they are not eating any more.. I had to change them from three different containers because i broke the tank from trying to clean it but now i have a new tank n they havent took one bite of food i feed them tropical flakes.. And lik you said they are hiding just floating in one spot n coming up to the top from time to time its looks lik they want food when they come up but they only stay for a while and go back down n and hide.. Wat does this mean are they going to die??

Answer
Hi Amber,
 Often when fish are moved they stop eating for a while, even a week or more.  Be patient. Make sure that you remove any uneaten food from the water because that will cause all sorts of problems.

-- Ron Coleman
  rcoleman@cichlidresearch.com
  Cichlid Research Home Page <http://cichlidresearch.com>  

Fish

Ron Coleman