Fish & Seafood/SALMON and other fish

Question
Hello
So my question is what are decent prices for salmon and other healthy fish? I live in Colorado.
I always see salmon for 9.99 per lb..

Answer
That price is about right.  The least expensive fish are probably catfish or fish that are similar but usually not local: swai, basa, tilapia.  You can get them for around $5-$6 / lb.  Then there the price goes up for cod, haddock, salmon to around $8-$12 / lb.  Then there's swordfish, seabass, halibut, etc for over $12.  It's hard to get really good fish in Colorado.  Your best bet might be local fish like trout caught in the rivers and lakes in your area.  That'll be the freshest and best value.  Good Luck!

Fish & Seafood

Chris A. DiNunno