Fishing/fishing rod....make?

ILYA wrote at 2012-06-04 09:22:31
I also bought recently the rod with exactly same marks:inside the oval is "Sportsman" P.G.CO. San Francisco.  Above the "Sportsman" is writing "Custom Built" and on the left is number 673.

It is custom made rod by P.G.CO. San Francisco on the Harnell blank.

ILYA wrote at 2012-07-20 05:58:11
I've also asked similar question and get good answer:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Fishing-1634/2008/10/f/fishing-rod-7.htm

Answer About my rod make

Fishing/fishing rod....make?

Follow-Ups to Answer from Expert Joe Douglas

________________________________________

ILYA wrote at 2012-06-04 09:22:31

I also bought recently the rod with exactly same marks: inside the oval is "Sportsman" P.G.CO. San Francisco. Above the "Sportsman" is writing "Custom Built" and on the left is number 673.

Pat wrote at 2015-10-06 22:11:38
I have one also same stuff on the label The # is P1495-7  It was my Dad's it has to be at least 70 year's old

Fishing

Joe Douglas