Fishing/old fishing rod

Ryan wrote at 2015-05-30 20:54:29
I live in New York and I also have this 6 sided bamboo rod . I was wondering what the white letters under my peconic said

Fishing

Joe Douglas

I can answer questions on custom rod building and rod restoration and rod repair for bamboo, graphite and fiberglass fishing rods. I also have experience in estimating the value of vintage rods and determining the original manufacturer.

I operate a custom rod building business providing fly rods, spey rods, casting and spinning rods in bamboo graphite and fiberglass. I also operate a custom rod building school where myself and other professional rod builders teach individuals to build custom rods. I have a personal interest in vintage rods and have a small collection of reference books and articles which often help shed light on the origins of the older rods.

Rod Builders International, Rod Builders Institute

Web Site: www.blackdogtackle.com, www.rodbuildersinternational.com, www.rodbuildersinstitute.com

BS, Business Administration, University of Tulsa

I have a large number of individual clients for whom I have designed and built custom fishing rods of all types. I also have two commercial clients for whom I build private label rods, one in the USA and one in Europe.