Fishing/looking for sweetheart rod

cap wrote at 2011-03-19 01:33:56
I have the No. SW 203. It's 5'6"  I bought it in 2003 or 2004 from a local tackle shop.  I was never crazy about it but it has a nice color and breaks in two. I bought it cause it looked old fashion.  

fishing buddy wrote at 2011-10-18 23:51:30
Hey Tim,,I also have one of thoes rods. I'v been looking for another for a long time, with no luck..It always was my favorit rod,,now retired sitting on the wall next to my Walleye trophy. 32" 10 1/2 lb.. I just read the answer from whoever wrote it and going to look p thoes other web to ya later.

Fishing buddy

Harry wrote at 2013-07-25 04:41:08
I have a vintage 1970's Eagle Claw 'Sweetheart', 2 Piece, Model# 2RC, 6 1/2'. Rod is prestine & never been used.  $125 or best offer.

Harry in San Antonio

Timothy Howard

I'm willing and able to answer most questions regarding northern pike and bass. I can advise on specific rods, reels, lures and fishing line for specific fishing techniques. Also, I know alot about fishing in smaller waters and can give expert answers on optimal fishing weather conditions.

I have over 20 years of experience fishing for northern pike and bass. I don't have any published articles but have several trophy fish mounted on my wall. Also, I'm very methodical in my fishing and spend countless hours researching new and innovative techniques. I have an extensive fish research library.

BASS Membership

I have taken some classes at Lansing Community College, Michigan.

Several trophy bass and pike mounts

I'm currently not working as a fishing guide, but plan to in the future.