Fishing/Jay Edwards

Question
Joe
   I have recently came across a Jay Edwards rod I believe it's bamboo it's in great shape it's a 3wt  two pice about 7 feet tall can't find anything about it online hopping you know something about it.  
         Thanks
         Steve

Answer
Hi Steve,

You might try contacting North Park Anglers in Walden, Colorado, for more information.  It used to be owned by a Jay Edwards who was a bamboo rod builders.  They may be able to help with a value for the rod and more information on the maker.

Try northparkanglers.com as a starting point/

I have no data at all on this rod.

Shorter bamboo fly rods tend to be valued higher than longer rods.

Thanks,  Joe

Fishing

Joe Douglas