Fishing/value of rod

Question
Joe-I rec'd a sage fly rod from dad when he died and I'm trying to find out what the value might be, if any. The only markings is on the handle 699 GFL it's 9'9" 3 piece graphite. It's in mint cond. and may not have ever been used.
Thank you for whatever info you can get me
      Don

Answer
Hi Don,

Actually, this rod is a bit too modern for my expertise as I tend toward the antique and older stuff...but, I think it should be about $200 or so on today's market.  You might do some comparisons on the various online auction sites or even check the Sage site for better data on current value.

Sounds like a nice rod.  You may want to keep it and use it.  It would be a good reminder of your dad.

Thanks,  Joe

Fishing

Joe Douglas