Fishing/bass fishing

Question
Jack,A friend and i are fishing the fisher of men tournament feb.23 2013 and would like to know were to fish at .we will take off out of jack wingates and have never fished it.can you tell me of someplaces to fish and what the fish are doing right now .we are coming down friday the 22 to pre fish it .thanks danny

Answer
Daniel,  I did not get this question until today.  I am sorry I did not get it in time to be
of help to you.  I can now only hope that you had some good fishing.  If in the future you
have some question send it earlier so I can get it and answer.  I do not know what the hold up
has been and I am sorry.  Quite often my experts questions get put into spam and while I look
at spam to see if there is any good stuff in there I get anywhere from 100 to 300 spams a day
sometimes things simply get lost.  Please forgive me.

Jack L. Gaither        (JackfromSeminole)
Lake  Seminole, Georgia

Fishing

Jack Gaither