Fishing/bamboo 9ft fly rod

Question
what is the value of this bamboo 9ft fly rod? union hardware co. Torrington,Conn. USA 3pc extra tip 9ft.

Answer
Forgive me Linda. It seems many folks are missing my bio. I am very sorry but I do not offer appraisal or valuations on fishing rods, reels or lures. However, you might consider asking Rich Mac McGaughey, another expert on this site, you may find the information you are hoping for.

Should you require any information on the repair, refurbishment or the use of your rod, I would be happy to assist.

Thanks for the opportunity to help.

Mark

Fishing

Mark Rimmer