Fishing/blue robin rod

Question
Sir,

I have a Blue Robin fly rod and  a surf rod, with original line, hooks and flys in the orginial package.  With the wooden box.
5 Tips for the fly rod and 2 tips for the surf rod.
Never been used. Would like a market value for the set.  

Also, I have two fly rods made in Austria with austrian bamboo?
for and monagramed General Mark W. Clark and "Orvis-Imse amated"
"battenhill" or Battenkill"

The stroy on the Mark Clark rod is After WW-2 when Gen Clark was stationed in Europe he had these rod made and and transfered his
fishing buddy Theodore Smoke to  Austria to fish.  These to rods were a gift to him no doc's but the story is well known in the family. Is there any value here?

Thanks you for any information you could give.

Linda J. Kittrell

Answer
Linda

the Blue Robin rod is from Occupied Japan, these sell for $40-$75 range (most collector interest is in American and British rods)

The Orvis Battenkill rod is a very collectable American rod, but I need to know the overall length, does it have both original tips, bag and tube?

Without a manufacturer, the Austian fly rod are tougher to appraise. Photos may help, my email is

fivermillions@cinci.rr.com

regards

Bob

Fishing

Robert Vermillion