Fishing/winchester fly rod

Question
fly rod
fly rod  
I ended up with this Winchester 6670 fly rod from an estate sell that I was going to put on ebay, didn't have a clue what it was worth. would like to link to someone who wants one so any additional information would be helpful. it has all sections, no apparent restoration or broken pieces. cane opens up with 2 additional pieces, comes in cloth bag. all eyes look in tack. thanks

Answer
Tammy,  Since you do not ask me to tell you how much this rod is worth or anything else about it I will tell you what I would do with it.  I would write to "What's it worth" in Bassmaster
magazine (address in on that page) and ask an expert on tackle.  Then if you wish to sell it Put it on e-bay and set your reserve as high as the expert on Bassmaster tells you it is worth
or maybe just a little higher.  You can also try doing a search online for "antique fishing tackle" and see if anyone there might be interested in buying it.  Ordinarily I cannot tell someone much about such things because it is way out of my expertise.  I can tell you something about fishing though if you have questions on that.  At least I can try.

Thanks for asking me to answer your question.  Good luck on getting the best price out of it.

Jack L. Gaither        (JackfromSeminole)
Lake Seminole, Georgia

Fishing

Jack Gaither