Fishing/Abercrombie and Fitch rod

Question
Rod handle
Rod handle  

Inscriptions
Inscriptions  
Hi, I just came across what I believe is a Abercrombie and Fitch Yellowstone rod. The rod has a cork Handle, it's two pieces and 5'6. The part that holds the reel is green metal and it came with an Abu-matic 120 svangsta reel. All I can make out on the rod is a cursive Yellowstone there is more inscriptions i can make out and a gold a&f sticker. Anything you can tell me about either the rod or reel would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much for your time.

Answer
Brian

A&F is an outfitter, so they probably didn't actually make the rod, it was made by a third party. The rod looks like a bait casting rod from the 60-70s....I would estimate $30-40 range.

The reel is pretty common closed face reel made in sweden, they sell for $10-20 depending on condition.

Bob

Fishing

Robert Vermillion