Fishing/Lake Seminole Georgia

Question
Mr. Gaither,

After 30 or so years of being away from this area, I have recently returned and desire to learn more about fishing Lake Seminole.  In trying to learn more about the lake, I have spent a lot of time on the internet and find that your articles are the most interesting and informative.  Many names are used today that I have never heard of when describing places to fish on Lake Seminole.  Perhaps most of that is because my fishing was always limited to the Chattahoochee side.

I live nearby and am wondering if there is a way that you and I could take a paper fishing trip; e.g., one on a map and perhaps over breakfast or lunch.

Answer
Ralph.  I see no reason we could not do what you ask and perhaps actually go on the water and
see the places we marked.  Much of my fishing has been in Spring creek arm and that mostly from
Rattlesnake Point to what was called Knights Landing or Wid Kin Place among others.  I live
near Reynolds Landing.  I do not have a boat in service right now though.  My e-mail address
is  jackgaither@aol.com and phone number is 229-861-2366,  Write or call and we will get
together.

Jack

Fishing

Jack Gaither