Fishing/1870 bamboo fly rod

Question
dear sir . can you please help me , do you know of a repitable place where i can have this rod apraised . thank you jim

Answer
Hello Jim,

Boy, you haven't given me anything much to go on. I will however recommend  Rich Mac McGaughey, right here on All Experts. He often helps appraise split cane rods. However, in order for him to really help you, try to include a very detailed description of the rod and perhaps include some digital photos of it as well. Take photos of the butt, tip(s), guides, ferrules and any printing or marks on the rod. This will give him (as it would have given me)some information and help identifying the rod as well as seeing the condition...

Hope this helps,

Mark Rimmer  

Fishing

Mark Rimmer