Fishing/Mint Fenwick rod

Question
Hello Robert, I have found one of the nicest Fenwicks that I have ever come across.  I want to sell the rod but I want to make sure that I get the correct amount, and that's why I hope you can help me.  This Fenwick is Mint, in the original cardboard tube and original plaid cloth bag.  Fenwick is a Fenwick FF85 glow stick, fenglass fly rod, 2 piece, hand written number's and this is the lowest serial number I have ever seen, A4468. Which it was made in the late 50's and 1960.  The rod is Mint, never used.  What do think its worth. Thanks so much
Scott

Answer
Scott,

Since your getting very early in Fenwick rod production, I am going to recommend this site, you will need to register to post a question. I would think over $300....but out of my expertise:

http://fiberglassflyrodders.com/forum/

There is a section on collecting rods to post questions.

Bob

Fishing

Robert Vermillion