Fishing/ROD

Question
HAVE A OLD KING FISHER ROD.ITS BAMBOO AND 3 SECTIONS BOTH TOP SECTIONS LOOK THE SAME COPPER EYES ARE ON THE ROD.THE DATE WHERE THE REEL GOES IS 1906 AND THE NAME KINGFISHER IS THERE AS WELL.WHAT IS IT WORTH IF ANYTHING HAS ITS OWN CASE WITH IT.1906 IS THE PATEN YEAR.

Answer
Terry
Perhaps you don't know but you yelled your question at me. (all caps)
I would need specific details to help you . For example length of sections and whole rod.
Eyes? I think you mean line Guides.
How do you know it is Bamboo ? flat or round sides?
The patent date means little in aging rods.
Is the name kingfisher anywhere else than the reel seat?  
Pictures will help but still need details.
Another example - type of rod , is handle above or below reel seat?

And the really bad news is that it was probably made by Montague.
Kingfisher rods were sold by E.K. Tryon Co of Philadelphia. The Kingfisher rods were middle to very low grades, according to Bamboo Rod Restoration Handbook   by Michael Sinclair
I have seen kingfisher on reel seats before and I agree with his evaluation.

But . . .They are looked down upon by the collecting community and often they are justified. They were sort of mass produced , rather heavy and very slow. They are not going to resale for very much.
A small portion of these rods are decent fishing tools . It is the collector community that decides the prices , please  don't blame the messenger.
History Montague
http://home.comcast.net/~splitcane/vintage_rod_history.htm

Luck,
Mac

Please provide feedback, nominations are appreciated.

Fishing

Rich Mac McGaughey