Fishing/heddon mark v # 7564

I have a Heddon Mark v #7564 7' controlled flex medium action.  It has a registered #119771  and it also has the name Stoney. would like to know the history of the rod.

Sandra,  I am sorry you failed to read my profile.  I do not have any expertise in the history
or worth of fishing tackle.  I can answer some questions on fishing but not fishing tackle.
I might suggest that you look on e-bay under antiques/fishing tackle. Look for the same rod
numbers you gave me.  Or look in Bandmaster Magazine for the page entitled "what's it worth?  
The writer of that page is an expert on antique fishing tackle.  Or look up "Heddon" online
and ask them.  I am sorry I could not help more than this.

Jack L. Gaither        (JackfromSeminole)d
Lake Seminole, Georgia

Jack Gaither

PLEASE, PLEASE, READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTION. THANK YOU. PLEASE, I HAVE BEEN GETTING MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANTIQUE RODS, REELS ETC. I hate to refuse questions but I really can not be of help in this. If you have an old rod, reel, lure etc. try contacting the maker if still existing or try antique fishing tackle on the web. I am genuinely sorry that I CAN NOT ANSWER SUCH QUESTIONS. I have been bass, crappie, brim and catfishing for over 70 years. Most of my recent experience has been on the Apalachicola R. in Fl. panhandle, and Lake Seminole. I can answer many questions on places to go and some ideas on tactics especially for largemouth bass in these waters. I can`t tell you what fish will bite but can give some lures and methods that have worked well for me over the last 33 years in this area. I am also well versed on boating safety and small boat handling.

I am not a guide nor a writer or publisher of any magazine on fishing. All of my ideas would come from my experiences and those of fishing partners in local bass clubs in Panama City, Florida or from reading many books and magazine articles over the years.

Basmasters. Past member (25 years) and instructor in boating and navigation classes in the United States Power Squadrons.

ST. Andrew Bay Power Squadron local publication "Stuffing Box"

United States Power Squadrons courses in Piloting and small boat handling, celestial navigation, trouble shooting on outboard engines and other non eletronic equipment in boats.