Fishing/Fenwick Fly Rod

Question
I have a Fenwick Feralite fly rod with the number E17871 and it also has FF112 9'3"  4 3/4 oz  and it has stamped AFTMA fly line No. 10 It is in an original sock and hard aluminum case. It is brand new. Can you tell me what it is worth please?
    Jim

Answer
Hi Jim,

First I would like to say that I am not the expert on this site for old rods.  Do a final check with Rich MaGaughey or Joe Douglas.  

That said, I know these old Fenglass are very sought after.  A 10 weight like this is even more rare.  I would conservatively say $300 with the possibility of $400 or $500.

Good luck,

Marc

Fishing

Marc Wisniewski