Fishing/Fenwick Rod Value

Question
I recently inherited a Fewnwick spinning rod model LG 60S ML 6' and Sage fly rod model Graphite ll 590 DS.  I have a friend who would like to purchase the poles however I have no idea what their worth.  Can you provide any information as to their original retail price or what they might be worth now.

Thanks,
Greg Marion

Answer
Greg
Of course condition is important part of my answer. If not 'like new' my answer will be different. Shorter fly rods are more valuable like under 8 ft.
Fiberglass and Graphite  rods are not collectable and even worse the Fewnwick is a spin rod. Now the Sage is better known company but there is little to no information on a current value.
I did search complete sales on ebay  and found several sold for 129 to 200. Original retail was probably 450. I am assuming your rod is 9 ft. (you can find this online at www.cabelas.com
My guess would be 150 for both.
Luck,
Mac

Please provide feedback, nominations are appreciated

Fishing

Rich Mac McGaughey