Fishing/fishing rod

Question
I just picked up a golden gate fiberglass rod ,It has the wheels in the eyelets the only other id was a #6075. Do you know anything about this rod? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thank you  Ron

Answer
Ron,
Sorry -
It is a fiberglass rod. It would be worth more if it were bamboo.
Fly rods have the handle above the reel.
 I  am a bamboo man not fiberglass. Fiberglass is just not collected like bamboo. It was made from the 1950s to the 70s.
And spin / cast rods aren't collected like fly rods so low resale values.
I have no specific history or books on fiberglass, I believe they are rare or don't exist, but here's two web sites that all about fiberglass:
http://fiberglass-fly-rods.pbwiki.com/
http://www.fiberglassflyrodders.info/:
Please be cautious about someone telling you your rod is worth thousands until they offer cash. People want fiberglass to be collectable like bamboo but that doesn't make it so.
Please leave feedback.
Nominations are encouraged
Luck,
Mac  

Fishing

Rich Mac McGaughey