Fishing/heddon rod

Question
I found a rod that I'd like to know more about rich, its a heddon musky special #900 and its 5ft 2 piece. I found it in the closet of a antique home I just moved into and the previous owner had the rod really wrapped up and hittin and must have been there for decades.

Answer
Sergio
I can't tell you a lot with the very few facts I have
I am guessing that the reel is above the handle - this is a casting rod, because of its length.
I am guessing it is round not flat sided and is fiberglass not bamboo.
Despite being 60 years old , it is not very collectable.
And so you aren't going to find much information on it.
The historians follow the money as well as the collectors for bamboo fly rods only.

If I guessed wrong let me know,
You can read about Heddon at the local library
Price Book:
Antique & Collectible  Fishing Rods: Identification & Value Guide by Homel, Dan. 1997 (2nd edition 2000) add about 30% for age of book.
Bamboo Rod Restoration Handbook   by Michael Sinclair
Classic & Antique Fly-Fishing Tackle: A Guide for Collectors & Anglers by A.J. Campbell
The Rod with the FIGHTING HEART- Michael Sinclair ( your rod could possibly be there. )

History  of Heddon Rod Company with permission from Michael Sinclair .
http://www.macsrods.com/JamesHeddon.htm

Fishing

Rich Mac McGaughey