Fishing/J.Kennedy Fisher blanks info

Question
Any idea please of where the mother lode of JKF graphite flyrod blanks ended up..I am seeking a tip for an 8'6" for 7 wt rod in black blank with spigot ferrules...I prefer to purchase a couple of tips only but will buy a full blank if need be also.  I am a prof fly fishing guide and a 12 year former Orvis shop owner from CT. I currently reside in Pawleys Island, SC  Thank you for the help...bob dimesky

Answer
Hi Bob,

Joe Douglas or Rich McGaughey on this site may have some idea.  They are the experts on old rods.  I found this mans name as well and he may be worth contacting.

J.C. Distributors
1112 10th Ave. E.
Twin Falls, ID 83301
jcrods@pmt.org
Contact: John Christlieb
Private label manufacturer of high-quality custom fly rods for retailers.

Good luck,

Marc

Fishing

Marc Wisniewski