Fishing/Fenwick rods

Question
Marc, I have recently started collecting older Fenwick spinning and casting rods. Do you know a webb site that I can use to check the age of rods, by serial numbers and worth to see if I'm paying to much for them. Any help will be truly appreciated. Thanks for your time, Steve Flood

Answer
Hi Steve,

I haven't been able to find anything on Fenwick.  Finding similar rods on E-Bay may be the best bet.  I am not the old rod collector guy on this site though.  Please run this past Rich McGaughey on this site and he will have an idea for you.

Thanks,

Marc

Fishing

Marc Wisniewski