Fishing/Lake Seminole Bass Fishing

Question
Mr. Gaither,
My family and I have been vacationing on Lake Seminole for as long as I can remember. My great uncle has a cabin over in Riverside Acres and we will often load up for a weekend at the lake. Over the years I have been bass fishing the Trails End Marina area on down to Spring Creek with not a whole lot of luck. I will occasionally catch a decent fish or two, but I feel like I'm not doing something right. I have mostly fished rivers so sometimes lake fishing can be a little overwhelming to me.  Bass fishing is a desired hobby of mine, but I am beginning to realize there is a lot about it that I don't know. We are planning a lake trip for Memorial Day weekend (May 24-25)and I would be most gracious if you could give me some pointers on where to fish, what to look for and what techniques to use. I have recently purchased a GPS unit so coordinates would be great also. I am not looking to catch wall hangers, I just want to be able to go out on the lake and enjoy fishing instead of spending all my time searching for a spot to fish. Thank you!
         -Caleb

Answer
Caleb, I am sorry it has taken so long to answer your question.  First I was sick all day one day since I received your question. Then I typed out an answer and as I went to send it I lost
it in computer land someplace.  I made up a list of latitude and longitude for some spots that
you can use your GPS on but they got lost too.  It is 1:54am now. I will start over tomorrow
and get it to you ASAP.  I hope this will be of some help.  Oh by the way it will be easier
and quicker if I can send you a regular e-mail if you will send my your address. My e-mail
address is  jackgaither@aol.com.  

Sincerely Jack L. Gaither

P.S.  My phone number is 1-229-861-2366 if you would like more information I would be glad
to talk with you or meet you someplace and go over the map with some places where I have
had some good success.  

Fishing

Jack Gaither