Fishing/Shakespeare 1160 6-6 1/2

Question
Pole Name
Pole Name  

Pole Handle
Pole Handle  
Hi
I recently acquired a bamboo pole with a beautiful handle that I am interested in re-selling.  I can not seem to find the looks of it anywhere on the internet so I don't know how to price it.  Would you be able to give me some information on it?
Thank you SO MUCH in advance!

Answer
MJ
I believe your rod is round not flat sided, correct ?
If yes then it is fiberglass not bamboo.
I also think it is a 3 piece - 9 footer, very common.
I  am a bamboo man not fiberglass. Fiberglass is just not collected like bamboo. It was made from the 1950s to the 70s.
And spin / cast rods aren't collected like fly rods so low resale values.
I have no specific history or books on fiberglass, I believe they are rare or don't exist, but here's two web sites that are about fiberglass:
http://fiberglass-fly-rods.pbwiki.com/
http://www.fiberglassflyrodders.info/:
Please be cautious about someone telling you your rod is worth thousands until they offer cash. People want fiberglass to be collectable like bamboo but that doesn't make it so.
Luck,
Mac

Fishing

Rich Mac McGaughey