Fishing/lake seminole hybryd and stripers

jack hope you are well, I sure would like to get to know you and get some valuable tips on fishing this lake, im growing old of going to lake lanier to striper fish and have heard mixed reports on Seminole,
would you help out a striper hunter with your phd on lake Seminole , I live in cairo ga my #  any help would be very appreciated

mark forry

Mark,  I must admit that I have not fished for Stripers  or hybreds for some time.  I do know some spots
Where  I have caught some in past years.  I have been mostly fishing for large mouth bass but on occasion I have lucked into stripers or hybrids.  There are some big stripers in this lake but many more
Of the hybrids.  I would love to go out with you and try some of which we might run across.
My late brother in law showed me some places where he caught some nice  ones in the five to seven pound range.  He passed away several years ago and  I have not fished that area  since.
If you want to try it give me a call and letís make plans.  My home phone number is 1-229-861-2366.  Someone is usually here in the morning hours. I canít promise anything, of course but we can give it a try.  Mean while I will ask about to see what I can learn.
My boat isnít in condition to go now I hope  yours can be used.
Jack  Gaither.
Trouble with computer, hope you can read this

Jack Gaither

PLEASE, PLEASE, READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTION. THANK YOU. PLEASE, I HAVE BEEN GETTING MANY QUESTIONS ABOUT ANTIQUE RODS, REELS ETC. I hate to refuse questions but I really can not be of help in this. If you have an old rod, reel, lure etc. try contacting the maker if still existing or try antique fishing tackle on the web. I am genuinely sorry that I CAN NOT ANSWER SUCH QUESTIONS. I have been bass, crappie, brim and catfishing for over 70 years. Most of my recent experience has been on the Apalachicola R. in Fl. panhandle, and Lake Seminole. I can answer many questions on places to go and some ideas on tactics especially for largemouth bass in these waters. I can`t tell you what fish will bite but can give some lures and methods that have worked well for me over the last 33 years in this area. I am also well versed on boating safety and small boat handling.

I am not a guide nor a writer or publisher of any magazine on fishing. All of my ideas would come from my experiences and those of fishing partners in local bass clubs in Panama City, Florida or from reading many books and magazine articles over the years.

Basmasters. Past member (25 years) and instructor in boating and navigation classes in the United States Power Squadrons.

ST. Andrew Bay Power Squadron local publication "Stuffing Box"

United States Power Squadrons courses in Piloting and small boat handling, celestial navigation, trouble shooting on outboard engines and other non eletronic equipment in boats.