Fishing/Antique Fly Rod and Reel

Question
rod and case
rod and case  

Reel
Reel  
I am seeking any info you can provide on this bamboo rod and reel. All I know is that it belonged to my great grandfather and my best guess is that it dates to the 1920s. I am also curious to know if it would be best to have it restored or to leave it as is. I'm interested in it's value, but I'm not too concerned about it. I plan to keep it in the family and probably hang it on the wall, not sell it.

The rod has three sections - the two bottom sections are 35" length and the tip is 33.5".  It is hexagonal and 3/8" in diameter where it meets the handle. I can't find any markings on it other than his name writen on the base.

The reel 2 7/8" at its widest point.  The only marking is the number 80 stamped on the bottom.

I have more photos but it will only allow me to post two.

Thank you in advance!

Answer
Sean
Just a  guess from the poor quality of the metal parts ; Montague or Horricks Ibbotson.
Put it on the wall it is not in good enough condition to fish. (thread coming off)
The 80 means nothing for the rod.
Sorry I don't  do reels.
wish you well

Fishing

Rich Mac McGaughey