Fishing/Grizzly Fenwick Rod

Question
20150714_174610-1
20150714_174610-1  

20150714_175326-1
20150714_175326-1  
Tried someone else and they didn't know..

"Your question was

Hello, I have a Grizzly Fenwick Rod that I'm very curious about but I can't find any information on the internet about it. It's just less than 10', wood carved handle with rubber(?) bottom, rings get bigger as they climb down the pole to the handle. Stamped Grizzly Fenwick with the bird on top and some type of logo underneath, possible 3 animals, one looks like a duck. It comes apart in two sections. Super condition!

Any information would be greatly appreciated!"

----

But this is outside of my expertise.

Expert: Jack Gaither"

Answer
Kathy,
It is round- probably is made of fiberglass not bamboo. It was made in the 1950s. It's just a guess but it is probably not graphite or modern materials.
You might try to find Fenwick on Google and ask them.
You are not going to find written history on your rod . Bamboo fly rods are the ones that collectors want and have history written on them.

To help you further it would  be nice to know the kind of guides - snake made of wire or casting type guides.

It is probably a Spey rod - 2 handed rod and they have come back into fashion.

You might try eBay but my guess is that you could sell it for $200 or more.
luck
Mac
Please provide feedback
Nominations are appreciated  

Fishing

Rich Mac McGaughey