Fishing/Rod Identification

Question
Rod Full Length
Rod Full Length  

Base Removed
Base Removed  
Rich, I bought a rod and reel at a garage sale for $5. The reel was easy to identify as Shakespeare, but I'm having trouble identifying the rod. I suspect its Shlakespeare as well, but the only marks on the rod are, "Style-Cast" Model No 8T65. Thank you ahead of time for your help.

Answer
Tom
This rod is not going to be in any history because it is not a fly rod. Sorry
I have no information on "Style-Cast" Model No 8T65". It doesn't resemble other Shakespeare bamboo and fiberglass numbers.
I know the above doesn't seem like much information but trust me it is.
Strike two it is not bamboo - fiberglass and wood.
Fish this rod if you know how to use it and have good luck,
Mac

Fishing

Rich Mac McGaughey