Fishing/HI Admiral Delux #15

Question
I recently inherited a HI Admiral Deluxe #15 -9ft, 3pc. fly rod  Registered #31 ; with a Pfleuger summit reel #1294 in primo condition. Since then,  a dozen fishing buddies have asked to buy it from me. I'm not considering selling it , but I would like to know the approximate value of the rod and reel.

Answer
Carl,
I assume your rod is bamboo.
Everyone tells me their rod is in excellent condition , very few are correct.
Books:
Price Book:
Antique & Collectible  Fishing Rods: Identification & Value Guide  by Homel, Dan. 1997 (2nd edition 2000) add about 30% for age of book.
Bamboo Rod Restoration Handbook   by Michael Sinclair
You may find the above 2 books at major library systems as reference books only.
The model Admiral Deluxe is not in Homel nor Sinclair but with an extra tip, 3 sections the  average value of  $22, 62 and $115 for poor, good, and excellent condition respectively
H-I (Horrocks-Ibbotson) are looked down upon by the collecting community and often they are justified. They were mass produced , rather heavy and very slow. They are not going to resale for very much.
A more detailed description of labels would help me age this rod.
Check ebay for confirmation.
Reels rarely sale for 10-15
luck,
Mac

Fishing

Rich Mac McGaughey