Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Reebok rel8

I discovered our rel8 with the incline set at maximum, and a error message on the console.  Now the incline motor doesn't engage at all and none of the program selections work.  The rollers leave contact with the slides when in motion.  Is this something that can be reset or do I need to replace the inclind motor?  Where can we find parts.

If functions relating to non-incline operation of the machine failed at the same time that the incline motor ceased to operate properly, you may be looking a bad display console. To confirm that this is a bad display console and not a motor, you should look for voltage on the incline motor wire harness when the incline commands are being given. If the voltage exits, then the display console is doing it's job and the motor is not responding. If no voltage exists, then it's likely the display console is never sending the required voltage to get the incline to move.

Below is an exploded diagram of your machine.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

As a parts expert at I can answer questions related to replacment parts for your equipment and assist in narrowing down your issue to which part(s) might correct your problem.

13 years of fitness equipment experience from a repair perspective as a field technician and parts expert.

Factory trained technician by several major manufacturers.

Awards and Honors was recognized as a 2010 Inc500 company, one of the fastest growing companies in the country.